Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Karen and Mom below and Karen, me, Heather, Mom and Dad above
Heather and Harper kicking back together
Harper in the kitchen

Harper

Our new friends and fellow travelers to China Chris, Catherine and Harper joined us Christmas eve at our house. Heather and Harper came home together from China and have seen each other several times since getting home. They are both doing so well and are both adjusting to being Americans.

Heather who spoke Chinese only just a few months ago is now speaking in English and when I attempt to speak to her in Chinese she says no I speak English. If I ask her in Chinese if she is Chinese she responds in Chinese, I'm American. Sure didn't take her long there. She was all excited about Santa coming tomorrow and kept talking about the baby and doll house that he would be bringing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment